Okay, Be An Adult Week has come and gone and I think it went very well. There are always items still left on the to-do list but the fact that I crossed off several that were months or more overdue, it feels worth it.
This week I:
- Cleaned out our car
- Did some extra laundry like blankets from around the house and coats, etc
- Took down Halloween decorations
- Put up Thanksgiving decorations
- Scrubbed/sprayed down some items to protect from mildew
- Sorted boys clothes to items that just fit now and are seasonally appropriate
- Scraped wax from candles off tabletop/counters where we have lit candles recently
- Emptied our old expired fire extinguishers (that was fun!)
- Bought new fire extinguishers
- Hand sewed some items back together
- Got the car’s oil changed
- Scheduled dentist and other medical appointments
- Printed and mailed some recent photos to the grandmothers
- AND this is a BIG one…finally sent my wedding dress in for cleaning THREE YEARS later. Goodness, I am good at procrastinating.
And along with procrastinating no more…since we started our diet/fitness programs we have lost over 85 pounds total that we procrastinated on losing too long already.